Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 98

Today I realized that I really like geese.  I'm sure I should've known for a while, but at least now I know.  I fed some geese on my lunch break today.
This guy was eyeing me up to see if I would throw some more bread.  



 After I ran out of food, I saw these birds flying around and tried to get them all in one shot.
Looks like the second day of Christmas to me! (plus one friend)

I drew another stamp button today.  

This was the smallest one I've made so far, but not purposely.  It was difficult to get detailed.
Here are the sketches:





My coworkers gave me some styrofoam to take home,
so I tried to think of something artsy to do with it.

I stacked them on top of each other and decided to try to cut out a snowman.  It was more difficult than it looks!


Now I just need to make him come alive with an old silk hat and two eyes made out of coal.




No comments:

Post a Comment