Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 169

I spent some time with my niece and nephew today.  We did a bunch of different things and tried to draw something about each thing we did.  

We went to a music store:

I love the guitars that my neice drew hanging all along the wall.

We went to Chuck E. Cheese for a little bit.  We sat by the puppet animals/people that sing on stage.

Then we picked one we liked and drew it:

I am amazed at how good my niece is getting!  She was bummed she didn't have a purple crayon, but she said she could "use her imagination" and use blue instead.  



We also went to a book store where we read about Barbie being in the Nutcracker and about planting pumpkins- with the help of your dog!

I made my nephew's a little darker because it was hard to see the dog he drew on the left.  I was so impressed that he put a stem on the pumpkin when drawing it from memory.

My niece's Barbie is so beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment