Saturday, May 25, 2019

Day 5! May 8th

I locked my keys in my apartment today, so I walked to Walmart to get some art supplies to use while I waited. I found a sketch book on clearance for $1.59 and some crayons for 48 cents. I tried to go as cheap as possible since I already have a lot of art supplies. I then walked to Taco Bell, got lunch, and drew a unicorn, which is quite often a go-to subject 😜


It was all freehand, since I didn't even have my phone on me- it was locked in my car lol. The hair, later on, reminded me a bit of squid or octopus tentacles 😂🤣

Later, at the dog park, I came across these super interesting plants along one of the paths. One looked sort of mushroomy and the other reminded me of giant trees- like the kind Edward Cullen scaled up with Bella in the Twilight movie.

 

Locking my keys in the apartment was definitely a blessing in disguise. I actually enjoyed the time to just be- to really absorb everything around me as I was walking and to take my time with a crayon drawing. It was a nice day all around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment