Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 45

The miracle ice cream diet must have worked!  Or I no longer wish to have the blog focus on my feeling under the weather (which is also the title to such a great song, by the way!) 

Today is Day 45!  I can't believe I started this mission of adventures in art way back in August.


I took a few pictures today.  It was rainy out, which I love. 











And now we come to today's rant section.

So Starbucks.  Yeah, that little place known by a few people around the country.  According to the website, their mission is this:

to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time.

Sounds pretty good, doesn't it?  Look at that face, though:


She's more like a siren, luring you in with her beauty and weird arms.  Her mission is to make you broke and chemically dependent on caffeine - one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time.    She's going to take over the world, I tell you!  That green sign is like an illuminated bug zapper, irresistible to the human eye.  I will resist, though!  I will fight!  In fact, I will lead the revolt against this--

What?  They have pumpkin spice?  It's been there for a while already?

Must get Starbucks coffee...  Must get Starbucks coffee... 



No comments:

Post a Comment