Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 40!!!

Today I blew up a couple of my photographs and hung them on my wall.  (They may look familiar; they're from Day 38 and Day 16.)


I also started a bulletin board where I plan on putting a bunch of my smaller artwork.  


For my Artventure, I pulled four pieces of paper out of my scraps box.  I then tried to think of something I could make using only those four pieces.


The pink made me think of Patrick Star, so I made a small scene with Patrick and some coral.


Here's a little better shot:


And a Patrick close-up!


2 comments:

  1. Yes, I love seeing you go forward and putting your art up (whether in a frame or on a board-- just presenting it in some manner). Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle! I really appreciate your comments!

      Delete