Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 76

My niece and nephew were over today, so we did some art together.  First we painted.  My nephew started off painting his stuffed dog, Barney, as he usually does, and then painted a lot of rainbows.  My niece started off with a unicorn and took a good amount of time blending her colors, which was neat to see.  I ended up painting an "orange pickle" as my niece called it.
After painting, we colored using markers, highlighters, colored pencils and pens.  Left to his own devices, my nephew was very careful and intentional about his lines.  He even connected them together almost flawlessly.
My niece drew a picture of she and I telling each other we loved the other.
I started working on some random shapes and my niece helped me out, too.  We still have some room to add more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment