Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 90

I've been really into turtles lately.  On top of it, my coworker wants me to draw her a turtle, so I've been looking at more pictures of them to try to get a better visual grip on them.  
I drew this today:


Later, I was eating some Oreos and thought of some of Judith Klausner's work.  She has sculpted faces in Oreo cream (among a lot of interesting as well as unique work).  Check out her website here.  
I thought I'd see if I could sculpt anything in the cream, and so I tried.
Surprise!  It's a turtle.


I did do something non-turtle related, though.  I had drawer #4 today at work, so this is what I drew on the little button stamp thingy:



Oh! And I took some more pictures of the moon.


The clouds were creating perfect opportunities to see some kind of creature or animal, especially with the moon serving as an eye.  It's hard to tell, but the top picture looked like a shark.


No comments:

Post a Comment