Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 85

My favorite number is 1.  Why?  When I was young, I was small for my age.  I played a few different sports, and the smallest shirts usually had the smallest numbers on them.  I usually ended up with the number 1 on my shirt.  When my grandpa would come to a game, he would cheer for me and say, "Let's go number one!  You're number one!"  His cheering meant so much to me that when I was able to start choosing my own number in sports, I stuck with the number one.  

I made another register button (See Day 60) today at work:
Guess where I got my inspiration from ;)

I originally thought I would have a different drawer today, so I made this one first:



After work, I stopped at Walmart to check if one of my memory cards was there (I may have lost one!), and had to stand in line for a bit.  I looked around and tried to find things to draw.  I had to really stretch to get something, but I tried using the scribble drawing exercise to help me see interesting pictures in my not-so-interesting surroundings.  Here are a few things I came up with:

Wolf-thing.
Laughing gorilla.
Grasshopper-ish bug.


I got this idea from some patterns in my curtains.

I drew this frog at work:




No comments:

Post a Comment