Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 12

I saw a box of popcorn and decided to draw a piece of popcorn.  At first, I thought about painting it, but decided to draw it in chalk on my driveway instead.  I couldn't find any chalk when I went outside though, so I decided to use a good old fashioned pencil and paper.  The thing about drawing popcorn is that it never really looks like anything.  I give kudos to anyone that can draw one piece of popcorn and have someone know what it is right away.  I love popcorn, though, so I drew it.


A shadow would probably help a lot.


While scanning the drawing, I decided to scan my hand.  It wasn't as fluid as I'd hoped it would've turned out.  I wanted it to look like a ten finger and one thumb hand.


There are some pretty neat images on the internet from people that use scanners as cameras.

A friend of mine had surgery on her elbow.  I made her a get well card.  I like to buy packs of blank cards when I see them on clearance.  They're perfect to use for making your own cards.


It's okay if they have a pattern.  You can always cover it up if you'd like.


I used my cat puncher to add some decoration on the inside of the card.






The sunset today was really beautiful.


And on the way home, I saw two bucks grazing by the side of the road and then cross.





No comments:

Post a Comment