Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 13

I was inspired by a toilet for today's Artventure.  My goal was to take objects I found around the house and try to create the form of something else.


I used a little card box, a measuring cup, and the lid to a tub of gum pieces.


I even added real water just for fun.

If I had had more time, it might have looked better, but I think it was a good exercise for being able to do something like this on a larger scale another time.  


This morning the sun was coming in the window in the perfect spot to shine into my eyes.  That was a good thing.  I've been wanting to get a good shot of my iris for a while.


I saw a macro photograph someone had taken of an iris.  I was surprised at what they actually look like when you see such a close up shot.  I finally got some good lighting to take a picture of mine.


It turned out alright, but I wish it would've been more clear. 


If you search "macro eye" on the internet, you can find some really cool pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment