Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 21 (Only 49 weeks to go!)

This morning I caught a fly that was in my house and went outside to release it.


While outside, a little chipmunk came running toward me, unaware of my presence.  Once it saw me, it stopped quickly and paused, and then ran back the way it came.  It was only about a foot away from me when it realized I was there.  I decided to draw a chipmunk in honor of that furry little friend.





Before I left for work, I made a note for my mom, or as I do still sometimes call her (however juvenile),  Mommy.  I used my heart punch with pink and red paper.  


Putting the different colors on top of each other helped them to have a pop or 3D effect.





I've been going outside and taking pictures during my breaks and lunches, and today was no exception.  



I didn't see any squirrels today, but a few geese swam by me.  One actually swam right up to me, hoping to get some food.  I wish I had had some to give!








I loved the sky tonight.


I was even able to get a picture of the moon.


"Darkness falls across the land.  The midnight hour is close at hand."





No comments:

Post a Comment