Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 17

Another beautiful day today!  It takes about 20 minutes or more for me to get to church, but the drive is sooo worth it!  There are fields full of flowers all along the way.  I've been doubling and tripling the time on the way home because of my overwhelming urge to capture the beauty I see. 

There's a pop art setting on my camera that makes the colors, well, pop.


The normal setting is quite a bit duller, but still looks decent.





As I drove, I saw something moving in a grassy area, and naturally pulled over to check it out.  I did that once when I saw a huge snake on the side of the road.  Good thing it was dead!  Today what I saw was a beautiful cat with striking markings, especially over the eyes.  I loved her long whiskers, too.


She never ran away, even after I moved closer a few times.  I sat and took pictures until I wore out what was left of the battery, and then headed home.




Quick sketch of Duchess from Aristocats before sleepy time.



No comments:

Post a Comment