Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 2

It's getting close to the midnight deadline... (although I'm wondering if I should make the deadline before I go to sleep for the night or if it really should be midnight).

I think sharks are pretty cool animals.  When I went to Sea World with my family back in the 90s, I picked out a shark stuffed animal to take home.  For my artventure of the day, I drew a relatively quick sketch of a bull shark.


I first drew it in pencil and then went over it with my trusty PILOT razor point.  I probably have 10 of those pens.  They're by far my favorite to use when outlining my drawings.  The line is so smooth and they still work great even though I've had them for at least 7 years.


I not only love art, but I also really love to learn new things.  While searching for a photo to draw from, I learned that the study of fish is called Ichthyology.  Good to know!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment